It is our commitment at Blaze Contracting, Inc. to provide a safe, accident‐free, and healthy work environment for everyone. However, excellent safety and health conditions do not occur by chance. It is the result of diligent work and careful attention to all policies & procedures by everyone at Blaze Contracting, Inc.
Our safety and health program was developed to assure Blaze Contracting, Inc. complies with federal, state, and local regulations. Blaze also publishes a weekly company safety newsletter.
Blaze Safety Standard Operating Procedures
- All foreman maintain OSHA 30 Certification
- All field personnel maintain HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response) 40 Certification
- Quarterly First Aid & CPR training and review
- Competent Person Training Trenching and Excavation
- OSHA 30 Construction Certification
- Field Safety Operations
- Daily toolbox talks
- Pre-dig excavation checklist
- Daily equipment safety check
- Job hazard analysis
- Job specific safety plan
- Random drug testing
- OSHA reporting and documentation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Our safety policies are based on current regulations and past experience. We have strict safety standards that create a safe environment and we are constantly implementing new procedures and techniques to further our commitment to safety. Safety is the #1 priority at Blaze and it is our commitment to our employees, our clients, and our subcontractors. We are dedicated to ensuring that each and every employee returns home safely at the end of each day. We routinely work around heavy equipment, moving vehicles, and other conditions that require diligent safety methods and procedures. Safety is part of the culture at Blaze Contracting, Inc.
“Safety is our core value”
Blaze Contracting, Inc.